The beautiful and funny Ramsey, over at Love, Ramsey, tagged me ever so sweetly in 7 Things. So, without much futher ado, I would like to share with you, 7 Things about growing up, Katie style:
|Yep, that's me. I look like the spawn of Jim Carrey or something.|
- I was a BIG time thumb sucker. Yep, that's right. Me and my thumb. Best friends. I was real sad the day my Mom took me to the dentist to have one of those pricky things glued into the top of my mouth after mittens and Tabasco sauce didn't do the trick. I was 15. Whoooaaa! Kidding guys....Five! I was five!
- I was obsessed with Paula Abdul and would dance around my bedroom choreographing dances to 'Straight Up,' 'Forever Your Girl' and every other song she sang for hours on end, all day, by myself. Don't ask if I had many friends...
- In the third grade, my dance teacher Karen took me and four other girls to try out for Star Search. (See how # 2 paid off!?!) I did a solo three pique turn across the dance floor. Unfortunately, we didn't make the cut and I never got to meet Ed McMahon. Rest his soul.
- In the fourth grade, I made my Grandpa really proud by winning the mile run in our entire school district.
- Growing up, I had the biggest troll doll collection, ever. Yeah, you know they were rad.
- I used to ride my bike to school and in the seventh grade, a really stupid boy threw a grape fruit at my head on my way home one day.
- My popularity peaked in eighth grade when my fellow classmates voted me "Best All Around" and "Most Likely to be Famous" for the year book. Thanks for jinxing my fame guys...
Now, I am tagging, Ashely, Hayley, Rissa, Leah, Allison, Jade, and Lula. Just go with it! Muahahahaaha!! I mean, Mu-wah! Xoxo!
Afterthought: Is it entirely awkward that my Dad thought that was a recent photo of me? Ohh gah...