Warning: These are very addictive.
A couple of things to point out regarding
Clip-In Hair Extensions:
- The reason to buy clip-in's is to add length, thickness (or both) to your hair.
- You don't need long hair to do this. You can very easily have short hair.
- Clip in hair extensions are affordable and for a good set, they run $75 and up. They will last you at least 6 months to a year. If not longer.
- Never buy synthetic hair. You only want 100% real human hair. It looks natural. Synthetic = Fake!!
- You can buy them at a beauty supply store, with the clips already sewn in. I go to Paradise Beauty in Arizona.
- Clip-Ins can be washed, cut, colored (but only darker not lighter), blown dry, flat-ironed, and curled!
- The color of your clip-ins does not have to match your own hair color exactly. You will be surprised how easily it will blend in with what you have.
- Clip-in's are a low-maintenance and easy alternative to permanent hair extensions, which can be extremely damaging to the roots and shaft of your hair over extensive periods of wear.
- 7 hair pieces come in a standard pack. There are three different sizes. To keep track of which goes where, mark little dots in the area of where the clips are with a sharpie. One dot for the clip that goes in at the nape of your neck. Two dots for the clip that goes in second. Three dots for the third clip. And for the four side clips, write R(one dot), R(two dots) and L(one dot) and L(two dots). Don't know what I'm talking about? Watch the video!
I've been getting lots of questions as to what brand I use, the kind ini the video are made by Fashion Source. The description of these extensions is 'STW 7PCS 14" F6/613' Another great brand (which I don't know the exact name of but find a picture of it here). Bottom line, just find some clip ins that have a 7 piece set and are made of real human hair. I don't think you can go wrong!
Follow my blog with bloglovin