|Shirt, Shoes, Purse and Jewelry: H&M; Blazer: Macys; Jeans: BCBG: Fake Eye Glasses: Mall kiosk|
One thing I know is, I get ah plenty ah pampered by my man-dizzle. I mean he does everything for me. So, it's nice every once and a while to give back and let him know how much he's appreciated. So, why not pamper yours this Valentine's day with an evening he will never forget?
This special date comes out of my play book ladies. And it is the date of all dates. It requires planning and some serious time management skills as you'll be running your lil toosh around town putting all the pieces together. I like to call it Operation Pamper Your Man-Dizzle. So here's the dealio. It's a little lengthy but I wanted to break it down play by play. Are you ready?
- Secretly schedule a massage for your man. I booked one for the hubby at Massage Envy for 35 bucks. Right before the appointment, place a note on his car that says something like,"You are such a hard worker and I appreciate all you do. Now, it's time to relax. Immediately go to (insert massage place here along with directions). Your appointment starts at (insert time here)".
- Once the note is placed on the car and you have left the vicinity, shoot him a text that says,"Drop everything now and go to your car." He will find your note and leave for his massage.
- When he is getting a rub down, place another note on his car to find when he leaves. If you have a spare key to get inside, even better. This note should read something like,"I hope you enjoyed your massage. Go directly to the front desk in the main lobby at (insert local hotel where you have booked a room for the night). There will be something waiting there for you."Extra tip: If you are able to get inside his car, put a mix CD of some favorite songs that will play automatically when it starts.
- Earlier in the day, when you went to check in to your hotel room, you will leave an envelope with the room key and a little note with the front desk at the hotel's lobby, that reads,"Go to (insert room # here) and look under the pillow."
- Leave something under the pillow that is an inside joke between the two of you. I had placed a lottery scratcher, with a note that read, "Are you feeling lucky? Go look in the closet." (No, I did not pop out of it. But that would have been kinda fun.)
- In the closet will be waiting a nice outfit for him to wear with a note that says, "Go to (insert restaurant you made reservations at here) at (this time). I'll be waiting for you."
- Get yourself all dolled up and arrive extra early so you can be sitting at a table when your man arrives. You both will feel so excited to see each other and all he will want to do is kiss your mug. Treat him to dinner and enjoy a special night together.
Of course, you can vary this date to your liking. It can be extravagant or simple. If you don't want to spend money on a hotel and dinner, just have him go back to your home and surprise him with a romantic home cooked meal with candle light and soft music. Really, the point is just to surprise him and show off some of that love you've been saving for this Valentine's Day!