|Dress, shoes, earrings, clutch: c/o Windsor Store; Blazer: H&M; Belt: JCrew; Tights: Urban Outfitters|
This holiday season, fancy up a little black dress.
Here are some of my top tips:
- Instead of solid black, opt for a pair of patterned tights, or even try a bold hue.
- Mix in seasonal colors. For a modern twist, play with green and red. Opt for teal, hot pink, fuchsia or burgundy.
- Belt a blazer. It's even better if your belt is glittery. I love this one from JCrew (similar here). It truly goes with everything.
- Keep your hair out of your face by wearing it half up and half down. Check out my tutorial here.
- Wear a smokey eye. Check out my tutorial here.
- Make your ears sparkle with big pretty jewels. One statement piece of jewelry is all you need.
- And remember, a dress doesn't make a woman. A woman makes a dress, so wear it confidently and wear it beautifully!