|Top: Ruche; Jeans: JBrand "Kiki High Rise Flare"; Shoes: Steve Madden; Purse and Necklace: Francesca's Collections|
2. I had so much fun during my zoo adventure, that I want to start a little tour of all the museums/places with things to do, in the area. Next up on my list is to spend an afternoon at the Phoenix Art Museum.
3. I really want to draw a self-portrait. Maybe I'll get wild and throw in some paint. I also want to create a portrait of Husband. And maybe our dogs. If they turn out decent, frame and display in our home.
4. I haven't talked about this on the blog yet, because I don't want to jinx us, but we are in the process of purchasing our first home! It's been an extremely long process, and we keep waiting and waiting. Hopefully, we'll hear some good news soon, because we really, really love the house. Fingers and toes - Crossed.
5. Tomorrow I get to shoot a cute couple's engagement photos, which I'm super excited about.
6. I'm so glad I finished all my girl scout tag-a-long cookies. Those things were totally getting in the way of me trying to eat healthy.