Good skin can feel like such an issue. Sometimes I'm broken out. Most of the time, I'm super dry. But no matter what, both conditions leave my skin feeling and looking dull. I don't know about you but I strive for radiant skin, and need help from a few products. These are products that I currently love. Of course, all skin types are different, but if you are in the market for something that works, I highly recommend any of these. Don't forget to read my healthy skin tips here!
1. Neutrogena Natruals Purifying Facial Cleanser. I like this natural cleanser because it does the job removing dirt and makeup from my face without stripping it with harsh chemicals. It is paraben and sulfate free among other things.
2. Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub. I wash my face in the morning with this light exfoliator, which gently removes dull skin. It preps my skin before putting on my creams and makeup for the day.
3. Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti-Aging SPF 50+. I recently got hooked on some Philosophy products. I work with a couple of gals who used to work for their corporate office and they always talk about their products. I tried this cream and fell instantly in love. Not only is it an SPF of 50+ (major yes) but it is super light on my skin, and gives off a slight radiance. PLUS! It's packed with anti-oxidants to combat all those toxins that harm our skin on a daily basis. Nothing but amazing things to say about this product.
4. Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I wear this cream at night. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth by the time I wake up in the morning.
5. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I've been a huge fan of this product for a while. It is a lightweight night treatment in the form of a water free concentrate, or oil. I know that an oil might sound a little scary for people with acne prone skin, but this gives immediate results for moisture. It replenishes and repairs skin while you sleep I notice a huge difference in my skin when I use this and when I don't. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery is a little bit of magic in a jar.
6. Clinique Moisture Surge. This is another one of my very, very favorite products. I apply this product on top of my spf and night creams because it feels amazing on and it gives instant moisture to my dry skin. It is by far the best possible feeling product that I put on my skin. My face is always thirsty for it.
7. Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Eye Repair. I love this Miracle line. Like the SPF cream and moisturizer, it is a lightweight gel cream that works double duty giving radiance to your eyes, and combats those dang eye wrinkles at the same time.
I would love to know, what's your favorite skin care product??